Kids Sting-Free First Aid Spray
- Provides fast relief of pain and itching from scrapes, minor cuts and burns
- Contains a proven ingredient to relieve pain fast
- Contains an effective antibacterial ingredient to prevent infection
- Aloe, Vitamin E and Lanolin to moisturize the skin
- Aloe and lanolin to moisturize the skin
- No touch spray for pain free application.
Soothing Relief for your kids minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Sting free relief so that they can back to being a kid.
“Ended up having extremely hot coffee spilled on my hands the day of my baby shower. I was in 8/10 pain and nothing else was working (burn creams, burn gel pads, ice). I remembered I had this and sprayed it on. Instant relief, my skin did not bubble and I was able to enjoy my day. Husband used it on his sunburned areas too went ahead and bought another can to keep around the house.”
“(Dermoplast) works really well, giving relief to burns, cuts, blisters, almost any ailment. I usually use it on sunburns. I love it and I always pack it in my travel bag. This is really great to have on you because it is useful in so many situations.”
“I got (Pain & Itch Spray) at the hospital… and all I can say is, I’m so glad I had this!”
“Every woman needs (Pain & Itch Spray) . It cools and numbs you/it works really well. New moms you will not regret this!”
“I bought (Dermoplast) as my mom was given it when she injured her arm. I’ve used it on sun burns and bug bites. Works great!!”
“What can I say? It takes away pain like magic. A nurse gave me a bottle while I was in the hospital and I made sure to always have one at home after that.”
“I have sons, bumps bruises and scrapes are no new business to us and our family. I love howthis is fast-acting both cleans and numbs the skin within seconds.”
“Indispensable first aid Item . If you have kids you will invariably need this at some point to deal with scrapes, abrasions, and various contusions. Kids like it because it doesn’t sting end it does reduce pain to the skin. It also kills the germs and helps avoid infections.”
“Great product. We use it for all types of skin irritation from mild sunburns to skin rashes. It is a great bonus that you don’t have to rub it on.”
Ingredient: Benzethoniuim Chloride USP 0.2%
Purpose: First aid antiseptic
Ingredient: Benzocaine USP 15%
Purpose: Topical analgesic
First aid for the temporary relief of pain and itching and to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns
For external use only
Flammable: do not use near heat, flame, or fire or while smoking
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
Do not use:
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not spray in the face or mouth
- Use only as directed
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
- Do not puncture or incinerate can. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures about 120ºF
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Itching, rash or irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to a small amount on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- To use this product, hold can 6 to 12 inches from affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press the button to activate spray.
- To apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethyl ether, methylal, PEG-8
(Hours: 8am–5pm EST)
From uses to product ingredients, we have the information you’re looking for! Check out our FAQs for answers to the most common questions, or feel free to contact us directly: 1-800-345-0032 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your $2 off coupon today!
From cuts and scrapes to burns and insect bites, with Dermoplast products, you’re prepared to care for your family.
Download your coupon and save $2 today.